You are searching about Http Www.Self.Com Story Heres-What-A-Perfect-Week-Of-Working-Out-Looks-Like, today we will share with you article about Http Www.Self.Com Story Heres-What-A-Perfect-Week-Of-Working-Out-Looks-Like was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Http Www.Self.Com Story Heres-What-A-Perfect-Week-Of-Working-Out-Looks-Like is useful to you.
The Power of Intention: Do Your Thoughts Shape Reality?
Being a practical girl, I didn’t always believe in the power of imagination. Still, it’s the amazing stories that keep my attention, and there’s no question in my mind that it’s better to use a lot of thought than to write it as mumbo-jumbo.
The word idea is used in many ways. A good dictionary definition says, “an idea is the idea of something created FIRST by the direct application of the mind to a person, idea, or form. An extension or bent of mind to something.”
Other words that are often used and thought about are “prayer”, “good thinking” and “vision”.
The key to THINKING is “thought creates reality”. What we focus our minds on, will be reflected in our reality. If we set out to attract the best employee in our minds first, and BELIEVE that the person will appear, then? Yes, yes. I have seen clients do this. The reverse is also true. If one believes that a good worker is hard to find or hard to find…someone will have difficulty in their search. Your thought patterns create your reality.
Another important idea is that “everything in the Universe is connected”. This is true even if we don’t see that connection.
The best view that scientifically supports the idea of meditation is the work of Dr. Masaru Emoto. Dr. Emoto did some research where he took pictures of tap water before and after positive or negative thoughts. The water received thoughts of love and gratitude and turned into beautiful glass structures. Writing the words “thank you” or “foolish” also brings up two different bottles of water structures, showing the benefit of thinking about water.
See the pictures for yourself. It’s amazing. http://www.spiritofmaat.com/archive/nov1/cwater.htm. The interview will give more details about his findings and confirm the implications of the idea.
Quoted from “What the BLEEP do we know?”, “If our thoughts can do this to water, imagine what impact thoughts can have on our lives.” We are 70% water.
Increasing the power of intention: If you want to increase the effectiveness of intention in your life, the tips below should be a guide.
1. Be clear about your needs. Want to earn an extra $5000 next month? Are you looking for the perfect new employee? Do you want to relieve your body pain? Do you want to attract your best relationship? Regardless of your preference, imagination can accelerate results. The more CLARITY you have, the better.
2. Go Connect. Know that you have not left your will. Imagine and experience yourself getting what you want now. How is it? The more closely related you feel, the better. When we say, “I want a new car” we stay away from him because we don’t really believe it will actually happen.
3. BELIEVE. Your thoughts create your reality. If you don’t think “thinking” can work, it probably won’t. If you don’t believe you can attract your passion, you probably won’t.
4. Submit the HOW. Once the mind is settled, it’s time for trust and faith. When you put a cake in the oven, you don’t expect it to be baked. You also have no idea how the dough turns into a dessert. Believe in the process, and know that the field of consciousness is working its magic.
5. BE ABLE TO GET OUT. Let your wishes come true in the best possible time and manner. When we cling to a particular outlet, energy is bound and the flow of energy is cut off. It’s also best not to stick to a timeline. Everything happens in its perfect order. Many times you will get something better than what you had in mind. One of my clients wanted to sell his car dealership, and he soon attracted many buyers. When the first “perfect” customer slips up at the last minute, don’t give up, he will re-evaluate all the options and just give it a go. While he wanted to sell the retailer, he was also open to keeping it. A couple of days later, a great customer appeared.
6. Be Open to Receive. Oftentimes an idea can be blocked by a belief. Do you feel that you are perfect and worthy to FEEL what you want? This is not a question that should be answered too quickly. If “the thing” hasn’t happened in your life, there may be a block to clear. Some people say they are “not spiritual”, so they banish the things they need from their lives. Do you have a strong chance to THINK about your passion? Sometimes getting what you want can get in the way of your life, and without realizing it a part of you can get rid of it. Everyone is tempted to maximize their earning potential. Know how to get what you want, know that you are right, and make room for what you want to come into your life.
A FINAL COMMENT: Are all the ideas we’ve seen true? Are we really in control of our own lives? Although many teachers talk about the power of imagination, it is important to understand that this is not the whole story. There are many, many, many ideas that will NEVER happen in reality. David Hawkins and Byron Katie make fun of people for believing that we are 100% in control. We are working together from our bodies. Our thoughts and feelings affect the area of consciousness. We can create empowering thoughts and positive thoughts, or we can let the negative influences of the world create them for us.
As I write this article, I have become more aware of my thoughts and feelings this past week. The more you focus on the idea, in my experience — the more magic happens. I encourage this work.
PERSONAL PRACTICE: Plan your thoughts every day and every day for the coming week. Play it as if you are seeing it for the first time. Use the principles above. Maybe you can buy Wayne Dyer’s “Getting in the Gap” and use his CD to guide you to Japan as you plan your day. And see what happens.
Video about Http Www.Self.Com Story Heres-What-A-Perfect-Week-Of-Working-Out-Looks-Like
You can see more content about Http Www.Self.Com Story Heres-What-A-Perfect-Week-Of-Working-Out-Looks-Like on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Http Www.Self.Com Story Heres-What-A-Perfect-Week-Of-Working-Out-Looks-Like
If you have any questions about Http Www.Self.Com Story Heres-What-A-Perfect-Week-Of-Working-Out-Looks-Like, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Http Www.Self.Com Story Heres-What-A-Perfect-Week-Of-Working-Out-Looks-Like was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Http Www.Self.Com Story Heres-What-A-Perfect-Week-Of-Working-Out-Looks-Like helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Http Www.Self.Com Story Heres-What-A-Perfect-Week-Of-Working-Out-Looks-Like
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Http Www.Self.Com Story Heres-What-A-Perfect-Week-Of-Working-Out-Looks-Like
Http Www.Self.Com Story Heres-What-A-Perfect-Week-Of-Working-Out-Looks-Like
way Http Www.Self.Com Story Heres-What-A-Perfect-Week-Of-Working-Out-Looks-Like
tutorial Http Www.Self.Com Story Heres-What-A-Perfect-Week-Of-Working-Out-Looks-Like
Http Www.Self.Com Story Heres-What-A-Perfect-Week-Of-Working-Out-Looks-Like free
#Power #Intention #Thoughts #Shape #Reality