You are searching about Http Www.Self.Com Story 7-Natural-Remedies-For-An-Upse, today we will share with you article about Http Www.Self.Com Story 7-Natural-Remedies-For-An-Upse was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Http Www.Self.Com Story 7-Natural-Remedies-For-An-Upse is useful to you.
How To Snap Out Of Loneliness
In a world bursting with overpopulation, it is ironic that thousands of people suffer from loneliness. Relationships are important. We benefit from our relationships with family, friends and community. Life is meant to be shared with others. Humans are social animals, and in order to survive, we need the acceptance, love and support of others.
Loneliness is a subjective experience. There are no boundaries. Whether young or old, rich or poor, single or married, educated or uneducated, people suffer from loneliness. There is little company and solitude even when surrounded by a crowd. It is contained within the walls that separate man from others. Jeffrey Young mentioned that there are three types of loneliness.
– Loneliness: Everyone experiences moments of loneliness or isolation. Something wonderful and exciting has happened and there is a great desire to enjoy that moment alone. Or in anger, one must cool down and regain control.
– Characteristics: Symptoms such as depression, loss of job, quarrels with spouse or friends, trips away from family and loneliness. However, this is temporary.
– Chronic loneliness is a symptom of depression. A person withdraws into himself, becomes depressed and speechless. He thinks that he is not wanted or wanted by anyone, that life is not worth living. Warren Wiersbe calls it the “disease of the soul.”
– Loneliness and solitude must be separated. It’s just a physical separation for a purpose. Creative people seek solitude to focus on their work without distraction. Writers such as JD Salinger and poets such as Emily Dickenson enjoyed solitude.
Solitude is sought by many for prayer and meditation.
1. No time for meaningful relationships. Many job transitions make rooting impossible. Some people take a long time to make friends, and by the time they do, they’re ready to move on.
2. Competition. People are self-centered and driven to succeed in life.
3. Fame and positions of power can be alienating. Someone said, “Success is like the cold and loneliness from the North Pole.”
4. Fear of contact with strangers: People who live alone especially old people and women live in places where there are no close friends.
5. Unfriendly and friendly communities are often found in cities.
6. Disappearance of extended families. Women are deprived of protection and friendship.
7. Loneliness and isolation in marriages.
8. Empty Nest Nest. Women feel that they have lost their important role as mothers.
10. Lack of communication skills.
11. Physical disability, such as being too fat, too thin, or too ugly.
12. Financial restrictions.
13. Death and fear of imminent death.
• Lack of friends during childhood and adolescence can lead to loneliness.
• Childhood rejection or injury. They feel that they are not loved and because of these bad experiences, they are afraid that they will suffer again.
• Lack of confidence and self-esteem. They cannot love themselves and are full of self-love.
• The severity of the crime. Isolation prevents them from repeating the same mistakes.
• Psychological problems such as depression, psychosis or a phobia about physical contact.
• Some disturbing events in life such as a broken marriage. Life after divorce is like death. “To fall in love is very easy but to fall in love is very dangerous,” said Bess Myerson.
• Losing a spouse or child can lead to grief and withdrawal from family and friends.
– Inability to love God, to love oneself or one’s neighbor.
– Anger can be lonely and alien to oneself. “Bitterness is a poison pill that we swallow to kill people.”
Benefits of Singleness:
1. Several medical studies have shown a three-fold increase in heart disease in those who isolate themselves. The American Framingham Heart Study (2005) has shown that lonely men have increased levels of Interleukin 6 (IL 6) which is a substance linked to heart disease.
Other studies show a decrease in HDL (good cholesterol) and an increase in LDH bad cholesterol, an increase in blood pressure and blood sugar. Loneliness suppresses the immune system. Diseases are bad. Viral infections such as Herpes (genital and oral) are difficult to treat.
The extremities are cold because of the small blood vessels. (vasoconstriction)
Does anyone die of loneliness? Studies show that it may cause premature death. It is said that loneliness is shorter.
2. The tendency to become addicted to drugs, alcohol, tobacco or other substances.
3. Lonely people can be angry, sarcastic, or mean. So people are kept at arm’s length.
4. Lonely people hurt themselves not only physically but emotionally and spiritually.
How to treat loneliness:
• Analyze the reasons for your loneliness. Is it possible to cancel or win? Need help converting?
• Work to make friends. Humans are social animals. We depend on each other for mental stability. No man is an island. “What are we living for if not to make life less difficult for each other?” said George Eliot.
Dr. William Glasser thinks “At all times in our lives, we need to have one person who cares about us, and we can take care of ourselves. to take care of our basic needs. .”
• Develop self-love and reclaim your self-esteem.
• Expand your social circle. It is important to have friendships where you can talk, laugh, discuss issues and learn how to solve problems. “If a man does not find new knowledge as he moves forward in life, he will soon be alone,” said Samuel Johnson.
Complete group activities. Go to the movies, watch a play or attend a cricket match.
Use your interpersonal skills to interact and communicate with others.
• Outdoor activities such as walking, hiking, running, cycling, swimming can relieve loneliness.
• Get a pet. Animal-assisted therapy has often been successful. Studies show that this keeps blood pressure from rising and lowers cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
• Develop fun activities that take you beyond your imagination. Music, painting, drawing, or gardening are good hobbies.
• Short-term therapy under a professional counselor is needed to change negative emotions, develop a positive outlook on life, improve communication and friendship skills. It may take two or three months.
• Get involved in social activities. Reach out to someone else.
“Try to think of something in this big world other than petty needs. Look at other lives besides your own. See what their problems are and how they can handle them,” he said. said George Eliot.
• Spend time with family members.
• Prayer: Draw closer to God. He can heal from within.
• Relationships have been shown to be effective for lonely seniors.
Loneliness is debilitating but treatable. Happy are those who have friends.
One should learn to say to Robert Burns, “I want someone to laugh with me, someone to cry with me, someone to like me and help me with my great work and his own story, sometimes not no, to admire my strength.”
Video about Http Www.Self.Com Story 7-Natural-Remedies-For-An-Upse
You can see more content about Http Www.Self.Com Story 7-Natural-Remedies-For-An-Upse on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Http Www.Self.Com Story 7-Natural-Remedies-For-An-Upse
If you have any questions about Http Www.Self.Com Story 7-Natural-Remedies-For-An-Upse, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Http Www.Self.Com Story 7-Natural-Remedies-For-An-Upse was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Http Www.Self.Com Story 7-Natural-Remedies-For-An-Upse helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Http Www.Self.Com Story 7-Natural-Remedies-For-An-Upse
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Http Www.Self.Com Story 7-Natural-Remedies-For-An-Upse
Http Www.Self.Com Story 7-Natural-Remedies-For-An-Upse
way Http Www.Self.Com Story 7-Natural-Remedies-For-An-Upse
tutorial Http Www.Self.Com Story 7-Natural-Remedies-For-An-Upse
Http Www.Self.Com Story 7-Natural-Remedies-For-An-Upse free